Do You Got Steez?
#GullySteez represents “All Things Dope” through the mediums of art, music, photography, fashion, and creative writing.
We’ve been dedicated to showcasing the best in art & hip-hop through original projects and promotional services since 2009. We strive to serve two purposes. First, and most importantly, we aim to shine a light on deserving talent. That mission guides our second purpose which is to entertain and inspire our audience through creativity and good-natured fun.
Our branded segments and original projects were created to provide our contributors, participants, and aspiring artists with a platform to hone their skills, get some free exposure, and in some cases win cool prizes. Maybe there’s something for you to get involved with:
– DOPEorNAH.com is our “new music” section of Gully Mag. It’s a mixture of submitted content and carefully curated hip-hop songs and videos. There’s also a Spotify playlist for it HERE. If you’re an artist or simply want to put us on to something new you can submit content directly to our Founder’s email address: DanielSteez@GullySteez.com. All new music is vetted by our round table of avid haters prior to being published.
– Secret Poetry Stash is a yearly poetry giveaway with participants from all over the world who donate their work in an effort to help us distribute the healing power of poetry to lovers of the written word.
– Sketchaholix is a themed monthly sketch contest with a random and merit-based winner.
– Sketchathon is a general monthly sketch contest with a random and merit-based winner. Entrants are allowed to submit all their artwork for consideration.
– SteezWars partners with Blackbookology to host various graffiti battles that rewards prizes to a random and merit-based winner. In addition to our own prize pool Blackbookology distributes prizes of their own through their main battle which is based on a strict judging criteria.
Be You. Live REAL.