#GullySteez, founded in 2009, is a lifestyle brand dedicated to representing “All Things Dope” through the mediums of art, music, photography, fashion, and creative writing.
We strive to shine a light on deserving talent while entertaining and inspiring our audience through creativity and good-natured fun.
Our branded segments and original projects were created to provide our community with a platform to hone their skills, get some free exposure, and in some cases win cool prizes. Maybe there’s something for you to get involved with:
– AllThingsDope.com is currently home to our official Facebook group and where we accept general submissions.
– DOPEorNAH.com is essentially our “new fashion & music” section of Gully Mag. It’s mostly a mixture of submitted content and carefully curated hip-hop songs and videos. There’s a Spotify playlist for it HERE. We’re always looking for new talent to feature on our platforms. Hip-Hop artists can submit their work to the DOPEorNAH? Rap Club Facebook Group.
– Secret Poetry Stash is a yearly poetry giveaway with participants from all over the world who donate their work in an effort to help us distribute the healing power of poetry to lovers of the written word.
– Sketchaholix is a themed monthly sketch contest with a random and merit-based winner.
– Sketchathon is a general monthly sketch contest with a random and merit-based winner. Entrants are allowed to submit all their artwork for consideration.
– SteezWars partners with Blackbookology to host various graffiti battles that rewards prizes to a random and merit-based winner. In addition to our own prize pool Blackbookology distributes prizes of their own through their main battle which is based on a strict judging criteria.
Be You. Live REAL.